About Dr. Jorge B. Cochran
As a healthcare practitioner, Dr. Cochran believes that personalized preventive care is of the utmost importance in helping people achieve their health goals. His education and experience in the healthcare field has enabled him to incorporate a client-centered approach to medicine that is tailored to the unique needs of those who seek his counsel.
Because beliefs, attitudes, and motivations can all play a major role in overall wellness, Dr. Cochran examines and includes the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of all his patients in order to make a more integrated and accurate diagnosis. His devotion to good health is the basis and primary focus of his practice, valuing the trust and confidence of his patents with whom he works in partnership for better health.
- Bastyr University, Graduated 1985 as Naturopathic Doctor
- Grace University (Belize), Graduated 2001 as Medical Doctor
- University of Baja California with BS Electronics
- New College of California Studies in Chemistry
- Pasadena College of Chiropractic in Chiropractic Studies
- Bastyr University Advance Studies in Acupuncture
- National School of Homeopathic Medicine, Mexico City 1974
- NATI (Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injection)